I started the Milk Spot as a parenting and lifestyle blog. I have loved my journey but as anyone knows parenting at the best of times can be pretty confusing and daunting especially those first couple of months!
I started when by son was 2-3 months old. It has been such an incredible journey and I have loved sharing all my parenting stories so far.
I am a mummy living in southwest London. I am in my 30’s (just!) and have a little boy called Max and a wonderful hubby called Sam. We both work in central London for tech companies, but as I am on maternity leave this has been amazing in keeping me busy (during the naps!).
I love to collaborate with parenting companies, and always open to connect to other mummy bloggers out there! So please do get in touch!
In the mean time check out some facts about me:
- I got married almost 3 years ago, we had a small wedding in London and a big celebration in Spain.
- We honeymooned for two weeks on a boat on an island called Espalmador near Formentera, Spain.
- I grew up in Switzerland and attended International school.
- I am currently on maternity leave. Loving every minute of it.
- My ideal night off is either a date night with my hubby, or having my friends round for some drinks and inevitable dancing.
- My go to drink is Cava…always.
- I love to shop, furniture, fashion anything for Max.
- Play dates….Can’t get enough of them!
Feel free to get in touch with us! We love hearing from you all. My email is: email@example.com
OR – Contact form below.
The Milk Spot xx